[c-nsp] Anyconnect ASA 5550

Blake Pfankuch blake at pfankuch.me
Wed Dec 26 13:57:53 EST 2012

Howdy.  I am guessing this answer is no, but thought I would check with the experts here.

I am replacing a few standalone ASA devices with a new Active/Standby failover pair.  I have a good number of services on here and I am trying to keep as many of them as possible on public IP's not assigned to the outside interfaces as possible for logging and organization purposes.  The one that it appears I cannot migrate to a non interface IP is Anyconnect and I just wanted to confirm this.  Example below.

Int gi 0/1
Ip address 10.10.10.11 255.255.255.0 standby 10.10.10.12
Nameif outside
Secu 0

Without changing the actual interface IP, I cannot have my Anyconnect clients connect to 10.10.10.15?

Thanks!
Blake