[c-nsp] Mutual redistribution into and out of the MP-BGP superbackbone

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:04:12 EST 2012

IOS-XR has the ability to apply a policy to the redistribution command for
both OSPF and BGP so you can filter out the routes you do not want
redistributed.

Is there a reason you can't just configure BGP to advertise aggregates
covering the OSPF routes as opposed to doing mutual redistribution?

Phil