[c-nsp] IPSEC Remote access to MPLS VPN

ar ar_djp at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 04:12:18 EST 2012

Thanks Jeff.
This is good info.
What if different clients has overlapping IPs on the mpls vpns? How do you break this from ASA?

I managed to setup on GNS3 a 7200 vpn concentrator running as MPLS PE at the same time.
I'll just need to test different vpn profiles terminating to different vrfs.

Now what I need is how I can setup a "site-to-site" and "dynamic-map" crypto maps together on one external public interface.