[c-nsp] NBAR on an ASR port-channel interface

manderson chiefwfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:09:31 EST 2012

Hey guys, I have an ASR1006 connected to a Nexus 7k via a port-channel.
 Apparently you can't apply a service-policy based on NBAR to a
port-channel interface (on the ASR).  My question is, can you apply the
service-policy to the physical interfaces that make up the port-channel?

Or should I consider marking the traffic on the Nexus?  At which point I'm
not sure if I would run into the same issue trying to apply it to the
port-channel interface.

I'd lab it up if I could  but I can't right now.

TIA