[c-nsp] automatic bgp route refresh

Vitkovsky, Adam avitkovsky at emea.att.com
Wed Feb 22 06:12:01 EST 2012

Reminds me on old days when acls didn't have numbered lines
During the migrations we had to maintain production and temp acl and change the distribute statements to use temp acl before deleting the production acl and pasting an updated version of it than put the production one back in and update the temp acl
Nightmare and very error prone

adam