[c-nsp] Dial-Backup / OSPF

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Feb 22 12:33:00 EST 2012

Hey folks.

Looking for some pointers (docs are fine too). We have a customer that has
multiple locations fed by fiber or other dedicated connectivity.  At each
location we will be also installing an analog phone line for dial-backup
purposes. Each remote location also communicates back to our network via
OSPF today.

The remote site configuration (Juniper) we have figured out, but what we're
trying to get our head around is the dial-up coming in.  We would be
terminating the dial-up connections on a Cisco AS5400XM box.  Each inbound
user session would have a static IP address assigned (/32) and we are
looking for a way to establish OSPF sessions to each of those /32 addresses?

Thanks,

Paul