[c-nsp] SSH issue

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Thu Feb 23 09:09:48 EST 2012

It usually means the server wasn't listening, was listening on a different
port or did not have the proper keys generated and could not negotiate
encryption.  I don't know the debug options for ssh off the top of my head
but they should be simple to find on the interwebs if you need them.  If
you're on a linux box you can ad verbosity switches  (-v -vv or -vvv) to
see if you can get some more info.  You can also see what happens if you
try to ssh to local host on the router.