[c-nsp] DC and Campus with N7K

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:41:53 EST 2012

Henry,
     You are asking if we can explain what makes a 747 fly. There is a
short and uninformative answer and then there are the other 10,000 pages
of documentation we could go over.

There are a multitude of Nexus specific design guides on CCO. Depending
on your scale and your specific business requirements. You might also
consider engaging a TSA from Cisco or a datacenter resource to help get
you off the ground. Here's a few links from a thread I had a while back.
Someone was nice enough to share these with me. Although we can't seem
to find the index page on CCO....

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps9441/ps9670/C07-572831-00_Dsgn_Nexus_vPC_DG.pdf
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps9441/ps9670/C07-572833-00_NX-OS_CLI.pdf
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps9441/ps9670/C07-572835-00_NX-OS_vPC_DG.pdf