[c-nsp] ASR9K MPLS basics

Ghassan.khalil ghassan.khalil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:54:36 EST 2012

Hi Gert,
I am just asking the help from people whom did this before or faced such scenario, not asking them to do the search for me.
Also Gert if everything was done by google there would be no need for this mail group or for experienced people in deferent domains to share their knowledge.
And trust me in the future if we would like to consider a position for "paid search experts" your name would be at the top of list :).

Ghassan