[c-nsp] Megapath frame relay question

Bill D'Anjou bill at siliconics.net
Sat Feb 25 00:04:43 EST 2012

That solution works Christopher.  Thank-you!

Joe, your NAT suggestion also works.  Thanks again!

Not sure which solution I'll stick with.  The NAT solution provides more
functionality - i.e. I can ping from the CLI now!  I'm using very tight
ACL entries due to my concern that the NAT process could interfere with
the PPP negotiation.

Thanks again everyone!
Bill