[c-nsp] Sup32 ATA monlib

Artyom Viklenko artem at aws-net.org.ua
Thu Jan 5 11:04:35 EST 2012

Hi, List!

We have Sup32b & MSFC2a. It wasn't used some time.
Now we have some job for it. But...

After inserting it in c7604 chassis and powering on
it didn't boot. After some investigations we found two
issues: 1 - bad battery on MSFC2a - fixed, 2 - broken CF.

If I use RSP720 to format CF, sup32 won't boot - wrong
monlib. If I format it as plain FAT16 - no monlib at all.
So xmodem... but then some another problems (invalid nvram,
etc..) and again xmodem.

This Sup32 is only one. And we haven't possibility to
format CF in another compatible platform.

ROMMON doesn't support tftp...

Does anybody have this monlif file image and can share it
with me? Or maybe any other suggestions, or binary image
of working cf even without ios?

Thanks in advance!

--
            Sincerely yours,