[c-nsp] channel fails when using sup 10g port ?

Christopher.Marget at usc-bt.com Christopher.Marget at usc-bt.com
Thu Jan 5 15:26:30 EST 2012

There's a "10g-only mode" for the supervisor ports on the Sup720-10GE.

mls qos 10g-only

This mode disables the 1Gb/s ports, and enables 8q4t ingress and 1p7q4t egress queueing on the 10Gb/s ports, which is the same as the ports on the 6708 card.

If queueing is the only failed consistency parameter, then enabling this mode might allow the EtherChannel to come up without disabling the consistency check.

I haven't tried it.

/chris