[c-nsp] FIB table saving technique

Graham Beneke graham at neology.co.za
Tue Jan 10 04:30:52 EST 2012

On 10/01/2012 10:54, Mark Tinka wrote:
> And those who prefer low-tech. will simply filter longer
> prefixes (where longer prefixes may mean different things to
> different people).

I'm already filtering most of the longer prefixes from distant ASNs.
This doesn't have too much impact if you're not trying to run a DFZ.

However - are there currently any clever ways to dynamically filter
'more specifics' only and not all long prefixes?

--
Graham Beneke
Network Engineer      | Neology (PTY) Ltd.
Skype: grbeneke       | Jabber: graham at neology.co.za