[c-nsp] LNS router options

Andrew Jones Andrew.Jones at alphawest.com.au
Fri Jan 13 22:43:53 EST 2012

"They are "business" users, so do not expect the services to be flogged, but I like to over engineer just in case."

Being business customers, i would imagine (or if i were the customer i would expect it) that you have contracted SLA's for perfomance including any oversubscription ratios for the services.

Thus perhpas required throughput should be considired in contractual obligations rather than real world use patterns.

just my 2 cents..

Cheers,
Andrew