[c-nsp] 7200/7600 LLQ Wierd Problem

ar ar_djp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 02:05:43 EST 2012

Hi Guys.

I am trying to attach an LLQ policy to my 7200/7600 WAN Gigabit Ethernet sub-interface. I cant seem to attach the policy and giving me an error.
But I can apply that same policy on the same interface (just different sub-interface).

For 7200, Im using NPE-G1  GE interface:

Im getting the error below:

(config-subif)#service-policy output  8M
user-defined classes with queueing features are not allowed in a service-policy at sub-interface/pvc
in conjunction with session based queueing policy

policy-map 8M
  class class-default
    shape average 8000000
   service-policy QOS

policy-map QOS
  class VOICE
    priority percent 60
  class NET-MGMT
    bandwidth remaining percent 5
  class MISSION-CRITICAL
    bandwidth remaining percent 20

For 7600 SIP-600 GE Sub-interface

Im getting an error of:

(config-subif)#service-policy output 8M
Police and strict priority must be configured together for egress QOS.
Invalid feature combination for the class VOICE
Configuration failed!

But I can  attach this policy into other other sub-interface on the same physical interface.

Anyone encountered the same problem?

Thanks