[c-nsp] ONS 15454 TCC question

Kyle Duren pixitha.kyle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:56:54 EST 2012

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/optical/ps2006/products_tech_note09186a008046bdae.shtml

But yes, taking a In service node with 1 TCC card in it, when you insert
the foreign TCC card it will slave off of the existing node,
upgrading/downgrading it to match the working TCC card and also wiping the
config DB/password on the foreign card.

If you wanted to have the password reset manually I think you have to send
the card back to cisco or buy a special cable (console cable).

-Kyle