[c-nsp] Cisco ME3800X/ME3600X - Any experiences worth sharing?

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Thu Jan 26 13:33:11 EST 2012

Hi Nick,
You mentioned broken IPv6, it should be working in the latest image
15.1(2)EY1a. Let me know which image you are having the problem.
-SPAN/RSPAN support is being planned for Q4CY12.
-4 Byte ASN support is being planned for Q3CY12.
-uRPF early 2013
-Egress Policing on non LLQ early 2013
-Policy Routing is in radar

-Waris