[c-nsp] NETFLOWv9/IPFIX and export of inner traffic in GTP tunnel

Paolo Lucente pl+list at pmacct.net
Thu Jan 26 14:26:40 EST 2012

Hi,

Not precisely what you are asking (flows, NetFlow v9/IPFIX) and not
popular (this is c-nsp): you can give a try with a device exporting
sFlow since it reports on portion of the datagram. It's less tricky
than using SPAN/RSPAN, more scalable since you can leverage packet
sampling but it equally closes you to a solution wrapped around a
collector which supports decoding of the GTP header. pmacct can do
that for you - i'm sorry for the self-ad at this point.

Cheers,
Paolo