[c-nsp] Nexus 5596 architecture

Jiri Prochazka jiri.prochazka at superhosting.cz
Fri Jan 27 17:13:03 EST 2012

John,

thank you for a reply. I am interrested in unicast traffic only, no L3,
no QoS requirements, low-latency is not needed, 10G ports only. Switches
would be used for a standard Internet traffic flows.

I am really interrested in these switches, but I don't want to buy a pig
in a poke..

Regards,

Jiri Prochazka