[c-nsp] Cisco ASA and ipads

Mick O'Rourke mkorourke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:38:58 EST 2012

Had a look 6-12 months ago.
At the time there were some good MDM options externally or internally
managed that could be combined with AnyConnect always on VPN for Ipads
Iphones etc.
All combined well with any potential BYOD corp policy.

It's an interesting space. Well worth having a chat to your Telco-was
Telstra in my case, Cisco and Apple to see what they have to say.