[c-nsp] disabling ATM F5 OAM Loopback / Continuity cells

John Elliot johnelliot67 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:49:07 EST 2012

Hi Guys - We have a number of atm pvcs to carrier (For client tails) and we have a small number that experience outages(weekly) - The carrier has been investigating for months, and they have requested we disable ATM F5 OAM Loopback / Continuity cells on the PVC's on our core(Apparently in some instances, there end is not responding to these OAM/CC and they think this may be the cause)

I've looked this up, and have come across the following doc: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0s/feature/guide/24soamcc.html  but it doesnt really state how to stop(disable) our atm pvc from sending the OAM/CC ?

Platform is 7200

Cheers