[c-nsp] Cisco IDS/IPS on 881 series

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Tue Jan 31 18:44:20 EST 2012

I think you need to purchase a license. Check this data sheet:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/data_sheet_c78_4595
42_ps380_Products_Data_Sheet.html

By the way, the 42xx are IPS appliances. Here you have the IPS options:

cisco.com/go/ips

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt