[c-nsp] 7600 w/ WS-SUP720-3B IOS 15.x

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Sun Jul 1 12:42:07 EDT 2012

On 7/1/12 3:25 PM, Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists wrote:

>>> That's 15.0 SY
>
>> Well, I was asking for SX-for-6500 (SXI, SXJ), not whatever else
>> might be using an IOS called 12.2SX.
>
> 15.0 SY *is* for the 6500.

Yep, Asbjorn has it right. 15.0SY is the current line, and 12.2SX is
going out. The roadmap for 15.0SY, and where things converge is still
lurking somewhere in the dark. The 6500 architecture session on the
recent Cisco Live covered this in some detail.

--
"There's no sense in being precise when |               Łukasz Bromirski
  you don't know what you're talking     |      jid:lbromirski at jabber.org
  about."               John von Neumann |    http://lukasz.bromirski.net