[c-nsp] Remote Access Lab Software

Hansen, Ulrich Vestergaard B. (E W EN R&D DT ES 1 2) uvh at siemens.com
Tue Jul 10 08:59:13 EDT 2012

Hi nsp

I have a fairly static physical setup in my lab, i need to deploy certain scenarios and conduct "Network Ready For Use" test cases whenever the SW or HW changes. The configuration files are also changed now and then.

My complete lab is always powered on a hooked up via a console Server where all devices (approximately 45 devices) can be accessed via IP (each have their dedicated listener per. console port)

Does anybody know of any commercial SW that would provide me with this kind easy to use of GUI?
See for proprietary solution from Global Knowledge: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zgge39&s=6

Please advice

Thanks
Ulrich