[c-nsp] bgp as pe ce

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Jul 10 17:05:50 EDT 2012

Charlie and Cisco NSP group, y'all are awesome!

local-as 16527 no-prepend replace-as  (ios xr)

bam!

Thanks man

Aaron

p.s. my only hope is to help y'all somehow someway in the future as much and
as fast as y'all have helped me these last few months.

P.s.s  - details....i had to get pe-ce bgp working to my sp....  I wanted to
use a private as for my internal mpls l3vpn purposes...  my overarching
global bgp AS number was showing up as part of the as path list and my sp as
rcv'ng it BUT when I got handed to another sp (at&t) that seemed to break
the bgp peering for that /24. (this is a first for me doing this previously
I was solely connected to at&t)

neighbor 1.2.3.4
  remote-as 789
  local-as 345 no-prepend replace-as  <--------------this did the trick