[c-nsp] IPSEC Hub and Spoke - Single crypto profile, Multiple dynamic-map

ar ar_djp at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 01:15:57 EDT 2012

Yes. Basically I dont have any problems with routing.
I just encountered intermittency in my simulation.
So by design and theory, I want to confirm if Single profile, multiple dynamic phase2 will work.
So CPE router1 will transmit data to VPN Concentrator via IPSEC tunnel,
Then VPN concentrator will forward data to CPE router2 via the same IPSEC tunnel.
Same Phase1, different phase2.
I would like to confirm if different tunnels are required in order to forward traffic from one remote CE to another remote CE.