[c-nsp] 3560G48TS temperature

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Wed Jul 11 03:24:25 EDT 2012

On 11/07/12 02:19, Peter Rathlev wrote:
> The "yellow" threshold, as you probably already know, is 51°C for the
> WS-C3560G-24PS-S (at least V06). My interpretation is that operating
> below 51°C means everything is just fine.

Well for 48 port version yellow threshold is 56°C at least what it says
for me and red 66°C.

> A temperature that high must mean that the room either has a pretty high
> ambient temperature or you may have dust problems, IMHO.

I doubt it dust, as it installed just few months back, probably because
it sits on top of 3560X. I just never checked temp when it was at my
desk, to be sure about regular temp.

But anyway thanks for confirmation.