[c-nsp] Third-Party support providers for 650x switches ???

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Jul 11 11:59:22 EDT 2012

Yeah. I'm very aware of that, and not happy about it. However, at least our needs are stable, the hardware is mature, and we are
currently running a recent release for the 6509.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139