[c-nsp] Qos Sup2T disable trust globally ? ports untrusted by default ?

selamat pagi ketimun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:26:45 EDT 2012

You are right, according to 6500 documentation (not specific to sup2T or
15.0)  it should be untrusted by default.

However, checking on a switch with no qos configured, we get the output
below.

I assume that means all ports are trusted ...??

VSS#sh queueing interface gi 1/2/1
Interface GigabitEthernet1/2/1 queueing strategy:  Weighted Round-Robin

  Port QoS is disabled globally
  Queueing on Gi1/2/1: Tx Disabled Rx Disabled

Trust boundary disabled

  Trust state: trust DSCP
  Trust state in queueing: trust COS
  Extend trust state: not trusted [COS = 0]
  Default COS is 0
    Queueing Mode In Tx direction: mode-cos

cheers, keti