[c-nsp] Nexus 5596 - B22HP FCOE question

simon thomason sapage at sapage.net
Wed Jul 18 18:36:36 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for all the replies but found the issues has nothing to do with the
config on the nexus but the new G8 hp blades. On the bios you have to set
the personality to fcoe then allow boot from SAN which brings up the FCOE
options. Upon reboot the bios locks for a little while (don't worry) and
they you get additional BIOS settings to config FCOE and then you can see
the ports in DCNM. Interesting on that is not documented anywhere.

If anyone is interested will do a proper write of it at some point.

Cheers,

Simon.