[c-nsp] Requeue or escalate TAC cases by email

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Jul 19 14:54:24 EDT 2012

I've always just phoned it in if it requires immediate attention.

Also, in these cases ALWAYS fill out the survey if the engineer was less than ideal,
while the rating goes to the final case owner, give the rating based on the lowest
part and put in the notes WHY.  The manager will take this into account, and likely
contact you privately about it.  Internally they have (or had) "all ones" and
"high fives" which go immediately to the manager as well.

- Jared