[c-nsp] Requeue or escalate TAC cases by email

Umair Saeed umair.saeed3 at live.com
Fri Jul 20 01:58:05 EDT 2012

Hi,

We use following method. I hope its helpful.

- By Phone #1:
Dial 0080001001 (international toll free number)  tell operator to connect
to 8884432447 i-e Ext of Cisco TAC

- Requeue via the email :

 - Send an e-mail to tac at cisco.com with in subject "REQUEUE CASE <id>"

 - Call our Customer Response Center and request for requeue :

    Asia-Pacific      +61 2 8446 7411
    Australia         +1 800 805 227
    Europe            +32 2 704 5555
    North America     +1 800 553 2447