[c-nsp] acl on bvi in ios xr (9k) 4.1.2

adam vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Mon Jul 23 04:14:10 EDT 2012

>"one router, two different switches, both switches are standalone and have
no multi-chassis capabilities".
If there's the same VLAN  running of the two switches you could terminate it
on two separate L3 sub-interfaces on the ASR9K /breaking the VLAN subnet in
two -loosing 4 addresses
Or instead of the BVI you could use a PW to aggregate the L2 traffic form
the disjoint VLAN and terminate the PW at ASR9K running L3 for the
aggregation ring
Or you can use the already mentioned L2 switch to aggregate the VLANS from
the two switches and connect it via trunk to ASR9K

adam