[c-nsp] BGP RT Constrained Route Distribution -joke???

adam vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Fri Jul 27 05:32:28 EDT 2012

I guess what it boils down to is the following:

Consider RRs chain like this:
a-b-c-d
where:
d advertises RT 1
c advertises RT 2
b advertises RT 3

in case of RTC RR-a would have following info:
d advertised RT 1
c advertised RT 2
b advertised RT 3

in case of ORF RR-a would have following info:
b advertised RT 1,2,3

whether it's necessary to have the whole topological information when a
sends routing updates to b I'm not sure

adam