[c-nsp] BGP Local Preference Question

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Tue Jun 5 10:26:57 EDT 2012

What about something like fixed orbit that gives you a ranked listing.  THere's probably sources of this data that are in more easily available for so you could write scripts but that might give you a starting point.  I'm not sure how good the data is but it should be at least a rough starting point.