[c-nsp] BGP Local Preference Question

Nick Voth nvoth at estreet.com
Tue Jun 5 10:39:58 EDT 2012

Guys,

That may be exactly what I'm looking for!

Do you think a regex filter for the exact ASN would work?

For instance, if my regex were set to match _174_ that would match ASN174
exactly, but do you think that's actually the destination ASN for traffic to
Cogent? I guess it would be unless Cogent would have some other ASNs for
various parts of their network.

Thanks again!

-Nick