[c-nsp] Multicast Issue

Ross Halliday ross.halliday at wtccommunications.ca
Tue Jun 5 11:31:42 EDT 2012

After reading this thread it sounds like it could be DSLAM related. Our brand (OCCAM/Calix) has a few interesting gotchas along these lines. I take it you don't see the same behavior directly connected to the switch?

Also this is a Cisco-oriented list, while some people are familiar with other vendors, other gear isn't exactly the group's expertise.

Cheers
- Ross