[c-nsp] CT3 Timing issue

Walter Keen walter.keen at rainierconnect.net
Tue Jun 5 17:59:07 EDT 2012

In most cases, a topology like this will have the ONS's synced to GPS time, or some accurate clock  (or line clocking if your ONS connects to another provider, but GPS is typically preferred) and then I would DEFINITELY use line clocking on the PA-MC-T3, unless you have the capability through a clock card to connect the 7204 to the same timing source as the ONS uses (ie: GPS derived clock)
Whenever possible, keep all devices in sync with a common clock