[c-nsp] Command to show communities being advertised to remote peer?

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 23:48:14 EDT 2012

I think something like this should get you.  Be sure to look at the
outbound policy part, not the inbound:

show bgp policy neighbor <NEIGHBOR-IP> route-policy <ROUTE-POLICY>

or

show bgp policy route-policy <ROUTE-POLICY>

I haven't full tested to see what changes if I change the policy, but
looks like it should work.

--chip

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 7:45 PM, David Hubbard
<dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com> wrote:
> Is there something I can run that is similar to "show ip bgp nei IP
> advertised-routes" that will include BGP communities that are being sent
> with the advertisements?  Platform is ASR running 15.2.  I'm trying to
> debug a remote blackhole setup that one of our upstreams is not seeing
> but the others are and we're tagging them all at the same time in the
> same route map.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....