[c-nsp] 6500/SUP2/MSFC2 Port based EoMPLS capability

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Fri Jun 8 08:40:16 EDT 2012

I'm going through feature navigator looking for compatibility and it says that port based EoMPLS is available in the 12.2SXF train, but for 7600/SUP2/MSFC2 combination.  Is this a typo?  I didn't think a SUP2 would work in a 7600.  Anyone running the 6500 variant who can confirm?

Also, (understanding full well the SVI based EoMPLS based line card limitations) for port based on the same platform, I presume there are no line card restrictions for WS-X61XX, WS-X62XX and WS-X65XX series Ethernet based line cards, specifically?

Thanks in advance.