[c-nsp] LNS Error %VPDN-3-NORESOURCE:

ar ar_djp at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 07:48:00 EDT 2012

I used cisco output interpreter and got the following explanation below.
But I dont have any memory/cpu problem on the router.
Router has no load actually. No subscribers connected yet and is designed to handle l2tp clients only.

Any inputs?
can this be a IOS 15.1 issue?

%VPDN-3-NORESOURCE (x1): [chars] [chars] [chars] no resources for user [chars][chars][chars] Explanation: The NAS/LAC or HGW/LNS is out of resources to forward a VPDN user.
This error  may be caused by low system memory, or high current CPU utilization. Recommended Action: . Enter the show memory command and check the available memory
in  processor and I/O memories. If there is not enough memory, reduce other system
activity to ease  memory demands. If conditions warrant, upgrade to a larger memory
configuration. If the error  recurs, enter the show processes command and check
the current CPU utilization. If the utilization  is maximum, reduce system activity
to ease processing demands. If the error recurs, copy the error  message exactly
as it appears on the console or in the system log. Enter the show memory and show processes commands. Contact your Cisco technical support representative, and provide
the  representative with the gathered information.