[c-nsp] ASR9000/RSP440 Console Issue

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Fri Jun 15 15:51:27 EDT 2012

On 15/06/2012 19:19, Łukasz Bromirski wrote:
> Somebody said it costs 80$ to add CMP CPU

No, saku said that server oob was an €80 optional extra.  I think we all
realise that there's going to be a difference in cost between a pci-x
plugin card on a mass-produced server board, and a custom-made unit for
systems with much smaller distribution.  Having said that, CMP was a good
idea and a step in the right direction.  Real shame it's been canned as a
general proposition for cisco chassis boxes.

Nick