[c-nsp] ospf with vrf

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Sat Jun 16 23:34:09 EDT 2012

I think I found the answer, although I don't fully understand it all yet.  I
have heard about this before and recall some of it.

This seemed to do the trick...under, router ospf vrf testvrf "capability
vrf-lite"

I read this. https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/202402

 Apparently it has something to do with loop prevention and "pe checks" of
domain id and down bit or something like that to keep pe from adding
anything other than type 1 and 2's to rib.

Aaron