[c-nsp] Me3600 microburst / drops / queue-limit

sledge121 at gmail.com sledge121 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:37:23 EDT 2012

I read a reply from Waris saying that microburst can cause drops when traffic arrives from high speed interfaces, he suggested increasing the queue-limit to 492 KB, the box only has a total of 44MB for packet buffer and I would like to monitor how much of this total is in use at any one time, is there an snmp oid that would show me this usage or any other way I can monitor this.

Maybe One for Waris if he still monitors the list or anybody else who has come across this situation before.

Thanks
Rick