[c-nsp] NTP Servers

Andrew Miehs andrew at 2sheds.de
Sat Jun 23 01:38:03 EDT 2012

Sent from a mobile device

On 23/06/2012, at 15:05, Mack McBride <mack.mcbride at viawest.com> wrote:

> A good linux server will suffice.
> 6500s have a pretty wimpy CPU.
> This is from a linux server with a cheap atom board:

Agreed - If it were only me, I too would run a couple of boxes, but this is an enterprise site.

Unfortunately the team here has little unix know how which is why I am looking for appliances. The plan is that all the network infracture and wireless gear - mostly cisco would use these servers - so no more than 10000 devices - would like something with a stable clock however. We have already had some authentication issues due to times being in the future.

Regards

Andrew