[c-nsp] Faulty Card

Matlock, Kenneth L MatlockK at exempla.org
Mon Jun 25 11:55:21 EDT 2012

Heh, 99% certain the config won't port over.

A 16 port ESW card has the config in the router section. 24/36/48 port
switches are managed as a completely different chassis, sharing
basically power, and a single 1gb backplane connection.

And like Justin says, it's a huge 'it depends' on a large number of
factors....

Ken Matlock
Network Analyst
303-467-4671