[c-nsp] WRR Confusion on 6748 blades

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Jun 27 15:41:28 EDT 2012

At 10:53 AM 6/27/2012, Peter Rathlev pronounced:
>On Wed, 2012-06-27 at 10:46 -0700, Tim Stevenson wrote:
> > Unfortunately, there are no 'absolute' per queue counters, only per
> > queue drop counters.
>
>Any chance of that ever showing up on the Cat6500 platform? :-D

Not on 67xx cards; not sure if 69xx cards have capable hardware, have
been off the c6k platform for quite a while.

Tim

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Distinguished Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759