[c-nsp] 7600 w/ WS-SUP720-3B IOS 15.x

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Sat Jun 30 17:11:50 EDT 2012

On 6/30/12 8:48 AM, Doug McIntyre wrote:

> I think the main point was that 12.2 came out, then 12.4 came out, 12.4T,etc.
> and then 12.2S came out.

Yep, as 12.2S is build using 12.0S as base, and just syncing up
changes/progress made in the newer trees.

> Which is different than on the switches, which stuck in 12.1 for the
> longest time, and it is current in the switches to be 12.2, until of
> course everything was "synced" back into 15.x again.

Yes, and that again was made as a number of changes went into effect,
including launch of couple of new platforms. Some of which are based
on IOS-XE.

--
"There's no sense in being precise when |               Łukasz Bromirski
  you don't know what you're talking     |      jid:lbromirski at jabber.org
  about."               John von Neumann |    http://lukasz.bromirski.net