[c-nsp] Recommended IPv6 Resources

Steve McCrory smccrory at gcicom.net
Tue Mar 13 09:39:03 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,

I'm dipping my toe into the world of IPv6 and I'm looking for
recommendations on resources - books, design guides, white papers,
tutorials etc.

I'm attending a course at the end of the month on the subject but would
like to get a head start as I find I generally get more out of a course
if I'm at least familiar with the material to begin with.

My last exposure to IPv6 was several years ago while I was studying for
the CCNP and not had much reason for a refresh since then. I've pretty
much forgotten everything I learned back then and I'm also thinking that
things may have moved on in the intervening period.

There is obviously a plethora of resources out there but I'm looking for
those that carry personal recommendations. If it helps narrow things
down, I'm interested in resources that are up to date, covers the basics
through to deployment strategies and those that have a slant towards
service providers.

Thanks in advance

Steven

This email has been swept by Webroot for viruses. Any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the email recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email immediately. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the system administrator. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.

GCI Com incorporates the following Group Companies:
GCI Telecom Group Limited Reg. No. 5396496, Edge Telecommunications Ltd Reg. No. 5748740, Edge Telecom Ltd Reg. No. 3101247, IP Infrastructures Ltd Reg. No. 4657026, Invomo Ltd Reg. No. 6267056, NetServices UK Ltd Reg. No. 7118768, WAN Services Ltd Reg. No. 4082862. All Registered in England and Wales, Registered Office: Global House, 2 Crofton Close, Lincoln, LN3 4NT