[c-nsp] Internet inside a VRF?

michalis.bersimis at hq.cyta.gr michalis.bersimis at hq.cyta.gr
Wed Mar 14 05:46:31 EDT 2012

Hi,
Putting internet in a vrf is not that bad. I agree with some people say that separate the global routing table with vrf is easier, especially for networks that are deploying MPLS routers from scratch. I don't see any advantages from putting internet Prefixes in the global routing table.

Best Regards,

Michalis Bersimis

Message: 1